Tuesday, September 8, 2026

  Forever Good Bye, Mother!

 

Mother! Mother!

I knew for long that it would come a day

When you would go far, forever far away.

Though I have prepared and been aware,

It still hurt me deeply each step of the way.


My heart is aching, my eyes are blurring;

I see the rain on a searing summer day.

And a giant hollow hole in our world

We miss you dearly on each passing day.


Thanks for everything you did each day,

For all of us and for your grandchildren.

Though you have left this temporary world,

In our hearts, forever you will stay.


With deepest love and sincere devotion to you,

I write this on the day mother flew away.

May God bless you to rest in peace; we pray,

In Buddha’s world, nirvana may you stay.


Mother! Mother! Forever, farewell.

 

David TC Nguyễn

Southern California, 29 August 2026

Mother passed away at the age of 106-year-old

 

No comments:

Post a Comment